Saturday 3 January 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG?


So, I begin this saying that I've made two (very much failed) attempts at blog writing in the past two years. I started with fashion because 'hey everyone is doing that and it just looks so easy', but I just couldn't commit to blogging and ultimately failed. 
  
I then began to think what could I do next? I love writing, I expressing my emotions and being able to have a creative outlet. So here I am, 3rd January of a brand new year thinking 'I want to start a blog'. I don't know where this will take me, for all I know it could another failed attempt but I'll try my best with it none the less. 

I can't promise how often I will write (life happens) but one of my New Years resolutions is to do more blogging. Sometimes I find myself craving to do something creative, I grab my camera and realise that I have no where to upload my work and it just sits on my computer until it gets deleted. I don't know who will read this or even like this but I want to be able to have an output so ta da

And as my mum always says, when something is done with love, it can become great & that is my excuse for starting this (3rd time lucky...)



No comments:

Post a Comment